Broccoli isn’t the only sprout in town with sulforaphane on its side. This zippy cruciferous blend of broccoli, arugula, broccoli raab, radish, oriental mustard delivers loads of science-backed sulforaphane in every bite (widely studied for its health benefits and ability to support detoxification).
- Broccoli sprouts are famously packed with phytonutrients that may support detoxification + a healthy brain.
- Broccoli raab is full of calcium, vitamins A + C, and isothiocyanates (which also support detoxification).
- Radish sprouts are packed with refreshing vitamin C + B vitamins.
- Oriental mustard is spicy like horseradish. It boasts a 35% protein content and is packed with beneficial antioxidants.
- Arugula sprouts are peppery + bright. They’re incredibly rich in calcium, vitamin C, and polyphenols.
- Ready in 6 days.
- Germination: +95%