Water doodle mat provided a water based pen that allowed kids to draw and doodle without the headache of accidentally drawing onto all parts of the house. It does have a waterproof back on it, so it prevents leakage on the other side. It keeps kids entertained for at least an hr at a time which is critical during these times of stay at home order. There are so many great stencils that the product includes. No clean up required. No mess fun for all ages. If you are looking for something to keep your keeps occupied while letting their creativity flow, this mat is your best choice.
- Set up is quick and easy, just soak the tip and fill the pens with water. You don’t need worried about kids biting on the pen tip or drawing on their clothes since it’s just water. Also no mess whatsoever.
- It is a fun way for child to practice read and write. Not only provides great artistic exploration, but also education benefits by learning basic shapes, letters and figures.
- Easy set up and easy clean up. After drawing, it will disappear automatically in about 3-10 minutes and once dry they can color on it again, save the paper.
- The mat come with a sling backpack carrier to put all the goodies in. It is easy to store and perfect to travel with. Anytime there is "down time" for the kiddos, just bring the mat out and the fun begins.
- The mat is made from non-woven fabric and polyester fibers. It’s waterproof on the bottom, and it comes with water brush, stencils, drawstring backpack.
| Nice size for sharing |
The mat is large enough for multiple kids/adults to draw together. The mat has been working great for daddy-and-son time.
| Fun way to practice |
You can trace the alphabets or the animals. The mat is high quality too with many nice visuals and colors which would make any kid excited.
| Put the mat on the wall |
Kids can draw on the walls and furniture and don’t leave stain on walls or carpet. With these water-pens and the mat, no stress to moms.
| Perfect gifts |
This is a clean, messy free way to keep your kiddos entertained and develop their creativity and imagination, enhance the interaction between kids and parents.
| Easy to work |
Soak the tips and water for a few minutes and then fill up the pen put the cap back on and it works on the pad, you can wipe it down with a microfiber cloth and let it dry to use again.
| No mess |
The water makes the color in the pad show up and then it evaporates leaving no mess whatsoever, better than a messy ink from a marker or a smudge from a crayon.