With hundreds of hours dedicated to its creation, this tandem kayak is a true showpiece. Featuring a specialized fiberglass epoxy coating encapsulating hand joined cedar strips, it is guaranteed to bring you years and years of fun and excitement.
You never experienced the open water like this before. The two of you perfectly in sync as you move across the surface in an artisanal masterpiece. This is kayaking taken to a whole new level.
This kayak has the following measurements:
* Mid Height: 13 (inches)
* Bow Height: 17.5 (inches)
* Stern Height: 14.5 (inches)
* Cockpit: 31.5x18 (inches)
* Weight: 70lbs
* Capacity: 700lbs
- Stunning beautiful clear graded cedar and hardwood hull
- Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood
- Designed for a wide range of uses, comfortable for either a short day trip or long journey.
- Good for both beginning and intermediate paddlers.
- Come with 2 show graded sets of wooden paddles.
More than just watercraft, our wooden boats, kayaks and canoes represent connections to a legacy of craftsmanship and old world techniques. Woodenboat USA is invested in the type of construction that recalls generations of boat making. Over thirty years in business, our commitment has always been and will continue to be, to excellence, to tradition and to creating products that you can enjoy both for their performance and incredible beauty.
Inspired by history, the names of our watercraft are derived from the northern waterways where natives and settlers have used them for centuries. Merging centuries-old customs with improvements in technology, we bring you boats that excel in every category.
Beginning with pliable, high quality Canadian cedar and hardwood, our craftsmen hand join each individual strip. Hundreds of hours go into the construction of our boats, as perfection is the only option. Once built, the piece is encapsulated in fiberglass epoxy resin adding an extra layer of durability and strength. At last, the water craft is ready for its nautical debut.